Monday, December 29, 2014

Follow Your Dreams


You want to know what it means to have a dream? 

It means not being afraid. It means taking a chance. It means jumping headfirst. It means sacrifice.  

I have a dream. And weirdly enough, in three months, I went from being someone who talked about my dream to being someone thrust in the middle of it all. 

I'm not where I want to be, but I'm on my way and I can feel it. Whatever it is that I need to do to get to where I need to be, I will. Working hard, taking chances. Don't live in fear of your dreams. Take the reigns and put one foot in front of the other because once you get a taste of that feeling, every step will feel infinitely better than the last. 

So, here's to dreaming big, to taking those steps and to facing your fear. 

Use your fear to push yourself harder. 
Take a deep breath. Take one step at a time. Go for it. 

Success, in any form, is a great feeling. 

See you in 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment